6.16.2008

Cancun Family Vacation

If anyone is in the process of planning a family vacation, you should really consider going to Cancun. Brandon's family...yup all 38 of us went on a fabulous vacation to Cancun, Mexico. The resort we stayed at was super kid friendly and the food and staff was amazing. I think one of the best parts of the trip is that it was all inclusive, so in other words we ate ourselves sick!!! We would go to dinner and then 3 hours later we would order up room service...why?...,because we could!
Truly, the best part of the trip was just being with family. Carter had the time of his life. He LOVED the beach and talked about seeing dolphins for 5 days straight. On the last day of the trip, I was in the pool with Carter and I held him on my lap in the pool's swim up bar. It was hilarious when the gentleman asked us what we wanted and Carter replyed "Chissen Nuggets and a Diet Coke". As a mother you instantly think OOPS because he has been through the drive up window one two many times in that little life of his. Oh well right!
Thank you Gary and Nancy for the fabulous trip, it is one we will never forget!




















5 comments:

Tiff said...

Hi! I am a friend of Lindsay's and I have a little boy with Down's that is 3. Lindsay and Ryan are always telling me about cute Tommy... love the pictures! I just want to squeeze him! :)

Natali Thompson said...

You changed your post! I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had the time of your life! I will have to get all of the info of where you stayed, etc. We just might have to do that sometime. It really is a gorgeous place! We hope you guys are doing well! You have such adorable boys and you are such a darling family!

Tami said...

Kelly, I love your blog. I ran on to it through a friends blog. Your family is beautiful! I want to go to cancun! I just started blogging last week, I am glad to know you are out there! Hey, I miss seening you at the Jazz games! Here is my address www.thaycockfamily.blogspot.com
Tami Haycock

trinabelle said...

Kel, LOVE the Kehl Cancun getaway picts! Your are soooo tan! You look amazing (as always). The photo of your boys in their super suits is my favorite. I also love seeing Carter drowning in that first-class airplane seat! I think you should title it "Some Milk or the Monsieur" :) hee hee. Love you guys!
(P.S. Why are all your picts so blurry? My guess is a big old sticky Carter fingerprint on the lens of your camera :)
LUV TRINA

Hailey said...

I know!!! I miss the good old days so bad! How would it be to have no worries! I think my taco record was 7 or 8! Rembember when we snuck out and stole my car? We put it in neutral and let it coast down the street while we jumped in so my parents wouldn't hear it start! LOL!!! We risked being grounded for a nacho supreme, how pathetic!
I can't believe how cute your kids are! Carter is a mini me! For sure!
It's like looking at a boy Kelley!
We're going to try to get a water weinie so make sure you come to Granny's, can't wait to see ya!