11.01.2008

Halloween Fun!

















9 comments:

Jill said...

yay! new pictures! so dang cute! i love the doggy on tommy and carter the cowboy is totally adorable! looks like fun times were had by all. although, grandpa gary was........a little scary!!!

Chelsa said...

Was that Grandpa Gary? I thought it was his teacher or something. Love Tommy in his doggy outfit. It looks like he loved being in it too! Next year we need to plan a Halloween party so I can see everyone's kiddos. Love ya!

Melody said...

Hey Kellie,
We met Ed and Jana at Red Mango on Saturday! They knew the Geislers who we were with. They said they lived at the mouth of Little Cottenwood canyon and I asked if they knew the Sheranians and they did! I then asked if they knew Kellie Naylor...sorry, I'm not used to you married name yet! And Jana said, That's my sister in law! What a small world!Your kids look SO cute in their halloween costumes! It was so good to see you at Trina's! Love ya,
Melody

Julie said...

YES - you're blogging again! I love the pics of the boys - that one of Tommy making the little "ooh" face is too sweet. I love Carter's cowboy costume, Soph was a cowgirl. We never made it over to your circle, it got too cold and windy and we called it quits. Looks like you all had a great Halloween!

Fancy Pants said...

Your fam is so dang cute!! I hope that you guys are doing well, I haven't seen you in forever! Are you still in your house in Little CW Can?? Good to see you...

Natali Thompson said...

You are still blogging! :) Those are the cutest costumes. I am so jealous that you went to NY. I have never been there and am dying to go someday! I think I saw Brandon at Blockbuster a couple of weeks ago-we should try to hook up sometime. I feel so bad we couldn't come to your birthday party-it was Dave's mom's birthday that day and we were with them all night. Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Your little kiddos are just adorable! Such cute costumes! And you are beautiful as usual.

NatRat said...

Cutest costumes!! They are darling. Tommy looks so yummy.

So when are we going to get together? I was a slacker last time and dogged out. I am ready to catch up:)

Katie said...

Those halloween costumes are darling! and Your New York trip looked so dang fun! Thanks for the invite?! your darling as ever.. Please call me so we can go get some fried food and mega ketchup.. Love you!