2.18.2008

Sweet Valentine



Just wanted to share some pictures of my 3 handsome Valentines.  Brandon brought home some beautiful red roses for me on Valentines day.  Carter was thrilled to be able to hand them to his mommy.  I feel so lucky everyday to have three great men in my life:)

7 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Kel! Your right you do have 3 handsome guys in your life. What a lucky girl you are! I sure think they are cute too! After seeing how cute your boys are it makes me even happier to have a little guy too. Oh and Heidi told me that you might need someone to watch Carter in April and I wanted to let you know I would love to if you still need someone. Just let me know cause I have nights free now that Ryan goes to school.

Laurie said...

What a lucky girl! We ended up having a very romantic dinner of pizza at our neighbor's house with all the kids running everywhere. Eric did surprise me with a 44oz. Diet Coke from Maverick. He knows what his woman wants.;)
We celebrated a day later I promise.

Heidi and Judd said...

OH you are so lucky to have such cute Valentines! You really do have the cuttest family!

Elise said...

What a handsome bunch!!!

jen said...

You are a lucky girl!! Hey I'm going private but I wanna be able to add you so I need your blog e-mail address. You can leave it on our blog or e-mail me at brownsuga6702@comcast.net

christensen crew said...

Sweet Valentine, bmm, bmm, bmm....
So cute Kel, Tommy was the cutest baby I have ever seen today in primary!!!! How sweet was he when we started singing primary songs? I have a serious crush on that baby! BTW, Everyone said how great your talk was today! You are the cutest, I just admire you Kelley. oh and thanks for arranging the girls night out...it was so about time!
Have fun tonight, that actually sounds like a nice little creative outlet after such a busy afternoon!
Love you...kate

Anonymous said...

FInally...some updates to your blog! Its obviously been over a month since I have checked out everyone's updates. Such cute famly pics...who took them? I need P's 4 year pics done.