2.13.2008

Tagged.....about me


Things on my to do list:

  • Write my talk for sacrament meeting next Sunday
  • Plan the primary sharing time for the following week
  • Schedule Tommy a follow up ENT doctor appointment...he had tubes put in this morning
  • Take books back to the library
  • Find time to finish the book "Twilight"....I'm hooked!

Jobs I've held:
  • Xcel Spa and Fitness
  • Nordstrom
  • Norwalk Furniture
  • Waitress
  • Prime Commercial
  • Best job of all...MOMMY!

Places I've lived:
  • Sandy, UT
  • Sugarhouse (the legendary Douglas Street), UT
  • Holladay, UT
  • Sandy again

5 favorite snacks:
  • Carnation Instant breakfast
  • Peanut Butter toast
  • Crumb donuts from the gas station
  • Cereal
  • Diet Coke
Wow....I'm full of nutrition:)

5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
  • TRAVEL THE WORLD
  • Help people secretly and donate the interest every year
  • Take all my girlfriends and go on a shopping trip to Milan, Italy
  • Hire a nanny and a photographer to go with me on all my vacations
  • Finish my basement and furnish the rest of my house

I tag: Chelsa, Joni, Ali and Katie C

3 comments:

jen said...

Not fair that you get to eat all the sweet treats, have 2 babies and look like you do...whatever!;) Next time you are over at Chelsa's you BETTER come over...no jokes!! Send me your e-mail @ brownsuga6702@comcast.net and I'll give you my number! Oh and I talk to Nic every few months, we try to stay in some kind of contact! I miss her that's forsure! Have you guys seen her recently? So good to hear from you!!

Laurie said...

Tubes just this morning? I'm sorry. Adam had them too. I think anytime the put kids out is tramatic!! When are we doing girls night out?? Let's plan it.

Mandy said...

Hi Kelley. Mandy and I were just blog hopping and came along yours. I hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are really cute.