How fun to take your boys to Disneyland and the beach. We learned that we need more beach time too when we go to Cali. I wish it would warm up here. You need to post your e-mail on my blog so I can e-mail you and we can get together!
Kelley... SOOO darling! Okay, Carter couldn't be cuter on that beach, wearing that wetsuit and cape, he is such a little stud! The pics of him just make me giggle...Knowing how much little boys love their super heroes, even on the beach! And all of the other pictures are so darling...you guys really are such a beautiful family.
Oh, and I am jealous of that amazing stroller...you know I need one! And want one! I can't tell you how happy I was to run into you in John Wayne! I was a bit flustered there with the whole wheel chair and security escort! Hahaha! So good. Miss you, will call you manana! Love Kate
How fun!! Ok the superman suit is to die for!! The one of Tommy on Brandon's lap where he is doing the funny face...you really need to blow that up!! Gosh you two make beautiful children...have more!! I'm glad Court went with you, I haven't seen her for quite some time! Looks like it was so much fun...I can't wait for our 1st trip to Disneyland w/ the babes!!
Kehl, Soooooo Cute!!!! I love Carter's super-spandex, he is honestly the cutest little boy on this Earth aaannddd Crypton :) And Tommy is the sweetest little ball of love ... I honestly want to gobble him up! Looks like you guys found some happiness at the happiest place on Earth. LUCKY!!!
8 comments:
What a beautiful family you are...I feel so lucky to be your mom/grandma!
How fun to take your boys to Disneyland and the beach. We learned that we need more beach time too when we go to Cali. I wish it would warm up here. You need to post your e-mail on my blog so I can e-mail you and we can get together!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous! We can't wait to take the girls to Disneyland. Love ya, Chelsa
Kelley...
SOOO darling! Okay, Carter couldn't be cuter on that beach, wearing that wetsuit and cape, he is such a little stud! The pics of him just make me giggle...Knowing how much little boys love their super heroes, even on the beach! And all of the other pictures are so darling...you guys really are such a beautiful family.
Oh, and I am jealous of that amazing stroller...you know I need one! And want one! I can't tell you how happy I was to run into you in John Wayne! I was a bit flustered there with the whole wheel chair and security escort! Hahaha! So good. Miss you, will call you manana! Love Kate
How fun!! Ok the superman suit is to die for!! The one of Tommy on Brandon's lap where he is doing the funny face...you really need to blow that up!! Gosh you two make beautiful children...have more!! I'm glad Court went with you, I haven't seen her for quite some time! Looks like it was so much fun...I can't wait for our 1st trip to Disneyland w/ the babes!!
Kehl,
Soooooo Cute!!!! I love Carter's super-spandex, he is honestly the cutest little boy on this Earth aaannddd Crypton :) And Tommy is the sweetest little ball of love ... I honestly want to gobble him up! Looks like you guys found some happiness at the happiest place on Earth. LUCKY!!!
LUV TRINA
What a fun time in the sun! Looks like you all had a blast. Love SuperCarter in all his spandex glory! So Cute!!
What a fun trip. The pictures are darling. I love the one with Brandon and Tommy.
Post a Comment