On Tuesday my cute parents babysat both my boys while Brandon and I went to the Jazz game. Carter was being his typical BUSY self when he ran and tripped full speed into my parents barstool in their kitchen. I guess he cried for a half hour before he fell asleep in my mom's arms. My poor parents felt so bad even though it was so not their fault. I have to admit it's bizarre to look at him because he looks so different with a swollen nose. Poor little fella, I'm glad to see it's getting better!
3.28.2008
First Major Owie
Posted by Kehl Family at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, poor little guy...he's so sweet. But at least you know now what he'll look like when he gets slammed at football practice....
So Sad! Poor little guy. I can't believe he's still smiling. I bet there will be lots of injuries to come in your life. Love ya!
Carter! There are easer way to get Zada to come over and kiss you better :) Poor little perfect nose. You still are as handsome as can be! We love you and miss you. Have fun in Disney Land!!!!!!!!
Poor Kid! I have been lucky enough not to have any major accidents with my little kiddos!
Poor little guy....Tommy looks darling in those pictures, he is so yummy. I would love to still get together sometime and do lunch, dinner or whatever. Let Tommy and Bode finally meet.
Talk to you soon!
Poor little Carter! I hope you had a great trip. It was fantastic to talk to ya!
That is so sad, but so cute at the same time! Is that bad to say? Haven't seen you forever! Let't get together this week!
Post a Comment