On Friday, July 18th Brandon and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. I feel so blessed everyday to have married my best friend. When I was lined up with Brandon, both of us were SOOO sick of the dating scene and it was such a pleasant surprise to finally meet someone that I had so much in common with AND was attacted to. I was giddy from day one. Marriying Brandon was the best decision I have ever made because he makes me so happy!!!
HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABE!
Engagement Picture




Happily Ever After:)
7.21.2008
FIVE YEARS
Posted by Kehl Family at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You are so perfect together! Love the pictures!
I remember that day like it was yesterday! You are two wonderful people who deserve to be together and enjoy a wonderful life : ) Loves to you both on the a.n.n.iversary!
Congratulations you guys! You sure are a perfect couple. We do need to get together soon-give us a call anytime. We aren't going anywhere (I don't think:) for a while!
Natali
Happy Number 5! I can't believe it has been that long. I remember your wedding day because I was so sick and I didn't know why...oh maybe it was the new bean planted in my uterus that I didn't know about yet :)
You guys look DARLING together! Carter and Tommy couldn't be any cuter! Mitch and I miss you and we need to play soon! Check out our blog at burtsbis.blogspot.com!
Love ya!
sorry I typed it wrong. It's burtsbiz.blogspot.com
I cannot believe it has already been five years! Happy Anniversary.
Kel,
I hate that we became friends after your big day... I want to see your beautiful reception in person.
Five years... two kids... one Canyon house... and the best neighbor ever! LIFE IS GOOD :)
LUV TRINA
Congrats! Happy 5 years! Love ya
You two should be on a magazine cover!
Congrats on 5 years. You are beautiful. And you two make such a cute couple.
I love your wedding pictures. You guys could be on the cover of a magazine.
Happy anniversary and UPDATE YOUR BLOG!
Kelly,It was so good to see you at Suzette's shower! I was remembering the good ol days in English with you and trying to save you from a fight with Nakiah! Remember her? Anywho- Your family is darling! It's so fun to keep in touch!-Melodie (Alldredge) Holmes
Hi honey. I Need your address so I can send you a thank you note!!! It was so fun seeing you the other night!
Hi! I found your blog somehow. I love blog hopping!!! So, I am that crazy girl that talked uoir ear off at pottery barn. Your pictures are so cute. You have a darling family! Hope to see you again.
Mandyjean
Congrats on 5 years! It's hard work, but well worth it. You have a beautiful family & life to show for it!
Post a Comment