Last Saturday Brandon and I were working in the yard and I decided to grab my camera because the lighting was great. Here are a few of the picts I captured. I can't believe how big Tommy looks on that bike.
7.03.2008
Yard work and play
Posted by Kehl Family at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your boys are so CUTE!!! I love the picture of them hugging on the grass.
Those are some seriously cute boys!
I was so happy to see them Friday, they are getting so big. I just want to eat Tommy up :) My favorite picture is of him smiling big and holding his hands up...so precious!
Your boys are so cute and you are just darling. Seriously.
I loved running into you. You crack me up! So funny! Gotta love Target.
So cute! Tommy is getting so big!
Kelley, you have the cutest little guys ever, both are just so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big Tommy is getting! You are one lucky little mommy! Okay, let's hang out soon! I miss You! love Katestevie
Carter is all You in that last picture btw....he is your mini me!
Love the pictures of the boys! It is fun to see what your family is up too. You had asked about my camera, it is a Cannon XTi. I have had a lot of fun with it.
Tommy is getting so big...he is so cute. And you look gorgeous as usual! Cute fam!
When are we going to get together? Cooper starts school next week and I am pretty open after Tuesday. Let me know, I would love to catch up.
Post a Comment