I was relieved this morning to find out that my house was still standing after last nights wind. It makes me grateful that I don't live in Kansas. I just wanted to share some of the cute pictures that I took this afternoon of Brandon and Carter out in the snow from last nights storm. It's been fun to watch Carter want to be just like his dad. He was Brandon's little shadow as he cleared the snow from the driveway. He followed closely behind the snow blower and eventually was a big helper when Brandon gave him a shovel. It was pretty cute!
1.05.2008
Let it snow!!!
Posted by Kehl Family at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray, Kelley is a blogger! I love your blog....those pictures of your boys are Darling! I am loving that photographer! Anyway, I am so excited that you are back. Your posts are so stinkin' cute, well I bet it isn't too hard to do a cute post with such handsome little family members! Love you...Katie C.
Keep the content comin'!
Cutest pics! I love it. Carter is so dang cute...I just want to squeeze him. Love ya, Chelsa
Kelley, what in the world...it's Jen your reg. customer from Sweet Tomatoes!! How are you guys? I saw your blog thru Chelsa's, she lives in my neighborhood! This blogging thing is so crazy but so much fun b/c you get in touch with old friends! Well you all look great! Your boys are darling! I think your youngest is around my son's age so we should play!! Tell the Kehl's I say hello too! I'm adding you!!
Kelley,
I just was blogger snooping and found your blog. It was so good to see you the other day for a second. Your boys are absolutely adorable and I love that you have a Tommy. I would have had another Tommy but it's confusing when you have two in the same family. Hopefully I get to see you soon and catch up this time...
Ashley Canick Aoki
Too cute.
Post a Comment