hey sissy! looks like you figured it out! sorry i never called you back...it was a little crazy around here tonight. anyway...darling site!!! i love it!
Kelley - Cutest famiily! I found your site while I was busy at work blog-stalking. Embarrassing, I know. It was so fun to run into you at the bowl game and it's fun to see your darling family. Jamie
Hi Kelley! This is Laurie Greer from high school. I just found your blog from a link on Chelsa's. What a darling family you have! I love those pictures. We should totally catch up! lauriewimmer@yahoo.com wimmerclan.blogspot.com
6 comments:
hey sissy! looks like you figured it out! sorry i never called you back...it was a little crazy around here tonight. anyway...darling site!!! i love it!
Love it. I'm glad I got to see more of the Christmas Card portraits. Miss you : )
Kelley - Cutest famiily! I found your site while I was busy at work blog-stalking. Embarrassing, I know. It was so fun to run into you at the bowl game and it's fun to see your darling family.
Jamie
So how did you do the collage? I need a lesson. Love ya, Chelsa
Hi Kelley! This is Laurie Greer from high school. I just found your blog from a link on Chelsa's. What a darling family you have! I love those pictures. We should totally catch up!
lauriewimmer@yahoo.com
wimmerclan.blogspot.com
Hey Kel,
Your blog is so cute! You'll have to check ours out sometime!
http://thenaylorfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment