Why would you buy a teddy bear when you can snuggle the "Tommy" bear? Is he a cutie or what!
hey kehls! we didn't know you wre blogging! your boys are ADORABLE! we haven't seen you forever! glad to hear all is well at the kehl house! keep in touch! Ty & Amy
He is adorable! I want to smooch him. Want to go to Rich's again with the kids...not! We'll have to try McDonalds next time. Love ya, Chelsa
OH my cutest picture EvEr!!!!!
My sweet little T-Bone...I miss our snuggles. Where would we be without our T? :) Give him a big squeeze from his favorite aunt Jill.
Awh, he melts me. That is the cutest little outfit for the cutest little guy. I love him Kelley!
He's got such a cute smile! He looks so cozy...I want a bear suit!
He is sooo cute Kelley! You have such a darling family, and your beautiful.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hey kehls! we didn't know you wre blogging! your boys are ADORABLE! we haven't seen you forever! glad to hear all is well at the kehl house! keep in touch! Ty & Amy
He is adorable! I want to smooch him. Want to go to Rich's again with the kids...not! We'll have to try McDonalds next time. Love ya, Chelsa
OH my cutest picture EvEr!!!!!
My sweet little T-Bone...I miss our snuggles. Where would we be without our T? :) Give him a big squeeze from his favorite aunt Jill.
Awh, he melts me. That is the cutest little outfit for the cutest little guy. I love him Kelley!
He's got such a cute smile! He looks so cozy...I want a bear suit!
He is sooo cute Kelley! You have such a darling family, and your beautiful.
Post a Comment