3.14.2008

"As per request"





Today I was on the phone with my sister and she requested that I email her some pictures of Tommy since she lives in St. George and doesn't get to see him often.  I decided to take advantage of Tommy's very happy mood and snap some pictures of him.  As you can see, he was quite cooperative and I was able to get some great shots.  He is so sweet and good natured that I feel like I take it for granted.  My relationship with my little Tommy is described best by Paula Abdul on American Idol when she told David Archuleta... "I want to squish you, squeeze you, and dangle you from my rear view mirror", (the whole dangling thing is a little much).  Anyway... thanks Jilly for the request and I hope you like them as much as I do!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, you made my day! That little sweetheart just melts me! What completely adorable photos. Can't wait to get my paws on him next month :) Thank you for posting these, I just miss those little darlings! Give 'em loves from Aunt Jill.

trinabelle said...

Kel,
Just a few days left in paradice and I was soooo excited to see this darling little face on your blog!!! I miss him :)And can't wait to "squoosh" him :)
LUV TUNS, Trina

Heidi and Judd said...

So cute!! He is just makes me smile! I'm so lucky to have such a cute little nephew! I can't believe he's almost 1! Where did the time go? Thanks for the cute pics Kel!

Elise said...

Can I squish him too????

E

christensen crew said...

Kelley, I am dying! HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY EVER! I really do Love him, I hope you know that. I really just LOVE him! And what are you talking about "Good Mood"?!? He is ALWAYS happy and smiley! You are the luckiest Mom Kel, he is so special.

Loved just seeing you today, even if it was crazy time and only for 30 min! Love ya, Kate

christensen crew said...

I just looked at the pictures again, and have never seen such darling pictures....Thanks so much for them, they made my day!

Chelsa said...

I want to squish his little cheeks! Love ya, Chelsa

Cari Stevenson said...

OK. So I finally found your site. I'm totally laughing that ours are the same. Who else! But when i saw this cute little face it just made my day. Love ya Cari

Laurie said...

I think I'd dangle him from my rearview mirror! I love his cheeks!

jen said...

You little ham bone!! Wow...he is so freaking cute! I love the quote by Paula, he is so squishy!! Nic & I just talked about how dang cute your boys are, & here is the proof!!