Last Sunday I was loading Tommy in the car for church and I went to grab Carter and noticed that he had dragged his big wheel out in the snow. He is really ready for the weather to be nice so he can play outside. I have to admit that I am a little nervous for warm weather because I can already predict the daily arguments we are going to have when he will want to be outside ALL DAY. I guess that beats being inside all day right...:)
3.21.2008
Ready for Spring
Posted by Kehl Family at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor Carter... stuck in the shadow of the mountain all winter! Let his come play at our house... the trees are blooming and birds are singing :) hee hee. Such darling pictures!!!! I love your babies.
Time to put up that little fence for the courtyard! I can't believe you still have so much snow!!!
Hi Kelley, I added your blog to mine...I hope that is okay! We still need to get together again. I can't wait for the weather to warm up. Cute kids!
Carter and the Christensen boys are in the same predicament! SO much snow. We are facing North, so our front yard is still a winter wonderland. Too bad for my tulips! I guess we'll have to get them into some serious winter sports...considering that their winter lasts just a bit longer than everyone else's! Little snowboarders will make fun out of it!
I can't wait until you and I are outside 24/7 this summer! As long as I have you!
And we did NOT forget someone's 2nd birthday! We will be bringing a little something by this week!
Post a Comment